#1 Toyota Car Key Duplications
When searching online for Toyota car keys it is important that you understand what key or remote you are buying. If it is a newer Toyota chances are there is a transponder chip inside the key. If you are looking for a remote head (Very common for Toyota) a lot of the time we have seen our customers purchase a key that looks identical to their existing key, only to find out that it doesn’t have the correct chip inside the key or the correct frequency for the remote features to work. This is where our support system really shines! We want to eliminate you from buying the wrong key. Our team of experienced locksmiths are able to pull your VIN and ensure you are buying the correct Transponder or remote for your Toyota. Our customer service is one of the main things that separates us from our competition, aside from our crazy good deals and huge inventory. When I say it drives our competitors up the wall you can take it to the bank. Some of these companies make a living off selling you keys knowing they won’t work for your vehicle. Which in our opinion is just a terrible business model and we want to stop this from happening as much as possible which is why we started this website!
SEARCH TOYOTA CAR KEY HERE
SHOP BY BRANDS
Acura Car Key Programming
Audi Car Key Programming
Buick Car Key Programming
Cadillac Car Key Programming
Chevrolet Car Key Programming
Land Rover Products
Mercedes Benz Products
Rolls Royce Products
Only the Best help with your Toyota Keys & Remotes
If you’ve been wondering how to program your Toyota car keys, you are not alone. A good number of Toyota owners are confused about this and it is understandable to be concerned about this since a lot of people have had this issue.
Programming your Toyota car keys or Toyota remotes calls for different methods depending on the make, model and year. Overall different vehicles have different programming methods. It is recommended that when you purchase a key you also opt into having the key cut before having it sent out too you. If you have the key already cut then our customer service agents will be able to walk you through the on board programming process. Unless; you have lost all of your car keys, then unfortunately Toyota doesn’t have an option for you to DIY new car keys programmed. You can only do On-board programming with Toyota if you have an existing key that will start the vehicle already.
Toyota Key & Remote Programming
When purchasing a new key or remote from us you will be given the proper instructions on how to program the key or remote by yourself. However, if you are struggling or having issues then you are more then welcome to get in touch with our support team and receive the step by step support you need.
Buying your Toyota car keys and remotes from us is surely to save you time and money. We are a full service Toyota car key duplication specialist with actual locksmiths apart of our company. Why go through all the hassle finding a good deal online only to waste more time and money trying to find the right key cutting service provider or the right programming information. After all, the overall objective when using Car Key Duplication is to save money and time adding keys to your vehicle. Each key is different much like a Rav4 smart key.
We Value Our Customers
Our customers make it possible for us to be in business and we will never forget it!
Same-Day Shipping Available
Expedited ordered before 2pm.
180 day replacement guarantee.
180 day replacement guarantee.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Affordable prices for your Toyota Car keys, remotes, and push to start keys without sacrificing quality!
Tips When Buying Toyota Car Keys Online
When it comes to choosing the best Toyota car keys, there are several things you can do. These tips for Toyota car keys will help make it easier on you and help ensure that you find the right key for your model and make of vehicle. Here are a few different tips you can use to help make this important decision easier.
– One of the first things you will want to do is make sure that you’re getting a key that is specifically designed for your brand of vehicle. This is usually easy to determine since the key features the Toyota logo and some kind of identification code. Another way you can find out whether the key is made for your car is to ask our customer support team for help. Please have your VIN handy. Our customer service agents are more than willing to give you information on the types of keys we sell so you will be able to tell if the key was designed for your car. This is a good idea especially if you don’t live near a store that sells them in your area.
– When it comes to buying a key, it is recommended that you don’t purchase a refurbished key without first understanding where it was originally purchased and how it was refurbished. A refurbished key will still work well for some people but if you have a newer model of car then it may be best to just purchase brand new.
– When you buy a key making sure it works by providing your VIN number is always the best choice. If the key doesn’t fit or isn’t the OEM it can be very difficult to use and is strongly advised not to use if for example you once had a Toyota remote head key and want the flip style key but it doesn’t fit in the ignition properly because of the plastic housing then it’s recommended to stick with what worked.
– It’s a good idea to know exactly how many keys you need for your car. With some Toyota’s when entering program mode it will erase all keys and only program the ones you have handy. The last thing you want to do is spend money on a new key only to discover that you can’t use it.
– Finally, if you have a key that needs to be change the battery because the battery has died, it’s a good idea to change 1 battery at a time and make sure it still works before proceeding to change out all of the batteries if you have multiple. This method could prevent you from disabling your vehicle from driving and costing you a pretty penny. Sometimes you just need an emergency blade because the locksmith didn’t give you one get a 2013 Toyota Highlander emergency blade.